- One team, one tournament, 2 sports.
- Squads may enter up to 12 players plus two coaches/managers.
- Netball & Football will be 7 aside.
- 3 age grades following the school guidelines for age:
- Under 10’s (School Year 4&5)
- Under 12’s School Year 6&7)
- Under 14’s (School Year 8&9)
- Teams will be randomly placed into pools and each team will play each other in both sports.
- The top teams will form a ‘Championship Cup’ and the lower teams will play in the ‘Challenge Cup’ leading to finals in each stage.
- Each game will consist of one-half netball & one-half football. Each half is a straight 7 min half.
- Teams will play one sport first and then the second half of all their games in a separate round.
- For example, U10s will play all the first half of their games with netball. They will then play all the second half of their games as football.
- Netball will be played outside on rubber topped courts.
- Football will be played on grass pitches.
- During the 3 rounds each team will have 1 complete round of football, one of netball, and one as a break.
- Teams will have around 100mins of game time.
The day will be split into 5 time slots, loosely as follows:
- 08:00-10:00 | Qualifying round
- 10:30-12:00 | Championship & Challenge – Round 1
- 12:00-13:30 | Championship & Challenge – Round 2
- 14:00-15:30 | Championship & Challenge – Round 3
- 16:00-17:30 | Semi Finals & Finals
- Netball will be officiated by Active Netball umpires.
- Football will be officiated by impartial referees.
- Corporate Affair Event Management LLC is the legal body and event organiser.
- Players code of conduct is especially important to us. Please ensure players, coaches and parents/spectators abide by the ethos of the tournament and enter in the right spirit.
- There will be one score card per game.
- Each game will consist of 2 halves: one half netball, one half football.
- Winner of the Netball half gets 4 points.
- Winner of the Football half gets 4 points.
- Winner of the whole game (most goals scored overall) receives an additional 2 points.
- If the total number of goals earnt by the losing team is more than half of the winning team goal total, the losing team receive an additional 1 bonus point.
- No points for forfeit.
- A match is considered forfeited/conceded if a team is not ready to play within 2 minutes of the start of the game if there are 4 of the opposition on court/pitch and ready to play.
- At the end of each match the Team Manager must sign the score card in agreement of the score.
Teams will be recognised and awarded for the following:
- Overall tournament winner based on points – per age group.
- Most goals across in the whole tournament – per age group.
- Least goals conceded in the whole tournament – per age group.
- MVP of the Tournament – per age group.
- Teams must register at the Corporate Affair tent at least 30mins prior to their first match.
- All teams must wear numbered team kit (or similar coloured ‘uniform’).
- There will be no bibs available.
- There will be no commentator calling teams.
- Teams are responsible for being in the right place at the right time.
- Games will start at the time indicated on the schedule.
- Decisions of the Umpires on the court, Referees on the pitch and the Tournament Directors in all other matters shall be final.
- The Tournament Committee (formed by the Tournament Directors, the Senior Referee and Senior Umpire) shall take appropriate action against any player or team misconduct or unfair play during the tournament.
- The Tournament Committee reserves the right to amend these rules at any time if it considers such an action to be in the best interests of the competition.
Health, Safety & Player Wellbeing
- Team lists must be submitted to the tournament organisers prior to the tournament.
- Each player will be required to complete a COVID clearance form prior to entry. This will be distributed to the team captain who will be responsible to ensure it is completed by all players and submitted in time.
- Please ensure players bring adequate water for the day – we cannot provide any.
- Water, drinks, and food will be available to buy on-site.
- The Sevens Stadium is a public venue and will be open to the public on this day.
- Spectators may like to use the F&B areas throughout the day.
- Please bring your own ball for practice / warm up.
- Teams must have a spare set in a different colour in case of clash of colours.
- Medic / first aider will be on site for the duration of the tournament.
- Please provide your own tape for existing strapping needs.
- Masks must be worn when walking around the venue.